Tuesday 13 January 2015

Media Blackout...

Queens Park Rangers 1 Swansea City 1

Queens Park Rangers 0 Sheffield Utd 3 (FA Cup 3rd round)

Burnley 2 Queens Park Rangers 1

After the poor result at Burnley I virtually lost the will to live and gave myself a 36 hour media blackout. However, I was pleasantly surprised to be invited to the QPR Podcast this week where you can hear most about what I think about QPR shenanigans.

You can download on itunes, or click on the following link: Toronto Connection and listen to us talk to Daniel Dichio and generally moan.

All the best,
Emily

3 comments:

  1. I just want you and Gemma to do your podcast again. WHen are you getting your own radio show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. we should as it's a hell of a lot of fun!

      Delete