Wednesday 6 April 2016

Milestones

Too many games...

Last one: Leeds Utd 1 Queens Park Rangers 1

A huge apology for being very lax in writing posts this year. I haven't forgotten the blog, or some of my supportive readers. I have been very busy planning my long sabbatical from work and from London which starts tomorrow.

There is much to tell everyone and there will be many blog posts to come. It will be Emily's QPR blog from abroad. So it comes with more of a twist than it already does and I hope that you do enjoy reading my stories on my journey of discovery and about how much I miss QPR over the coming year.

There did come a point at one stage in my life where I felt that nothing was moving forward anymore. I felt a bit stuck. But one thing this past year has taught me is that only you can make yourself feel that way and there is always a way to do the things you love and be the person you want to be. And that life is full of milestones...right up until the very end.

I am feeling that QPR is currently reaching a milestone of calm and stability and I am very excited to see how this will form the basis of a team that we've been waiting to see for many many years. I have great faith in JFH and I like the intelligence and decent behaviour he brings to the table. Not many people like that around these days I am afraid. Gold dust.

You'll hear from me soon and I'll see some of you at my last home game on Saturday vs. Charlton.

Come on you RRRRRsssss


No comments:

Post a Comment